New User? Sign Up | Sign In | FAQ
Click here to contact us
Attracting Prosperity and Abundance, Part 7

12 Feb 2015 | Posted Under Mindset

Attracting Prosperity and Abundance,
Part 7

When we talked about habits in one of my earlier blogs, one aspect is ‘paying yourself first’. I got this from the ‘Richest Man in Babylon’. It talked about paying yourself first financially. It is important that you put away a certain percentage of earned money to use to acquire new assets, and invest in the business.

But take it a step farther, every day you have 24 hours. Use the same principle, and pay yourself 1st in time. Pay yourself 10% of your time to fill your bucket. I don’t take appointments before 1:00 pm. I am up until 3 – 4 am, and get up at 10 or 11 am. I do my yoga, my meditation, and share a meal. I take those 2 hours to fill my bucket, to do what I need to do. So, find that time. If you have a 2-hour block, great. If not, then take it in chunks. If you still have kids and they are running around, go in a room and put a sign out, “This is ‘me’ time.”

This all ties into recognizing that you are worthy enough to care for yourself. It demonstrates that you are interested in your self-awareness and self-being, like yoga practices and meditation.

That is the importance of goals. And, there are no unreasonable goals, only unrealistic deadlines or no plans. You can dream whatever you want, and chunk it down. If your goal is to have a $1,000,000 or a $1,000,000 business, what do you have to do? What do you have to do to get $500,000, $250,000, that first $100,000? Then chunk it down. Most of us have never done any goal setting.

Another reason why goals are so important is a written goal is going to be 10 – 100 percent more effective. There is just something that happens when we write it on paper when it goes from our hands to our brain. It gets locked in. I have notes that I took in 1995 I have never looked at, but I can recite them. So, write them down.

The power of written goals: this is an old study where they interviewed all the Harvard graduates. 84% had no goals at all. 13% had goals but they were not defined or committed to paper. Only 3% have written goals and had plans to accomplish them. What do you think happened? That 3% accumulated more wealth than the other 97% combined.

More on Attracting Prosperity and Abundance in the Upcoming Week. For other blogs in the series:
Attracting Prosperity & Abundance, Part 1.
Attracting Prosperity & Abundance, Part 2
Attracting Prosperity & Abundance, Part 3.
Attracting Prosperity & Abundance, Part 4.
Attracting Prosperity & Abundance, Part 5.
Attracting Prosperity & Abundance, Part 6.

To create abundance & prosperity in 2015, START my Success Map program . . . a comprehensive and priceless program, a valued personal investment.  When you follow the 31-day program, the step-by-step process, you will add tremendous value to your life.  The program is a business and personal roadmap to a Winning Personal Plan for
personal SUCCESS.

In the very near future the Success Map program will be offered for $365, but in an effort to assist as many people to create a massive shift in their lives, I am making it available for only . Now for a limited time only $9.95. 

No Comments

Add Comment
 Your Emai ID will not be published. We will not share or use your e-mail id without your permission. We strictly follow our privacy policy and Terms of Agreement.
Please send me various experts' latest articles, tips, podcasts, books, and blogs in an e-mail every two weeks.
I would like to receive instant updates in an e-mail about Gary Loper’s latest articles, blogs and other valuable resources
I would like to receive instant updates in an e-mail when Gary Loper or some one else responds to this particular blog
LinkedIN     Facebook     Twitter     Bebo     Plaxo     Brightkite     WordPress    
- eArticles
- eBook
- eTips
- eAudio
- eVideo
- Free Article
- Free Book
- Free Audio
- Free Video
Copyright © 2007-2009 WWW.LINKTOEXPERT.COM. All rights reserved.